"...live free or die in NH" Top 5 Page for this destination Nashua by loisl

Nashua Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 88 photos

Nashua, NH, is the second largest city in New Hampshire and is the center of a diverse and dynamic region of more than 175000 people. It is endowed with urban amenities as well as the charm of the traditional New England landscape. The combination of an excellent quality of life and proximity to the city of Boston, the seacoast, and the White Mountains makes Nashua an attractive growth center for New England.

• Pros:Live free
  • Cons:or die
  • In a nutshell:or simply enjoy it....
  • Last visit to Nashua: Mar 2005
  • Intro Updated Apr 7, 2005

• Dec 27, 2009 at 3:26 PM

And happy belated birthday too. Yikes... I'm so out of touch. My apologies for being late.

• starship's Profile Photo
    Jun 7, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Haven't visited Nashua for many years. My husband attended a technical course there for his work. I still remember the great crab sandwiches at Modern's Restaurant.

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2008 at 12:35 PM

I've never heard of this place before. Eat, party, sleep and shop... and nothing to see, haha, I guess you had no time for sightseeing and were working during the day.

• SteveOSF's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2008 at 3:16 PM

I did not make it to Nashua when I visited New Hampshire in 2006. It seems like a nice place.

• victorwkf's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2007 at 2:32 AM

Hi Peter, Nashua is an interesting place and the food is great (makes me hungry now). Btw, glad you had a good VT meeting in singapore recently :) Merry Christmas!

• KarenandCory's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2005 at 7:43 AM

Amazed that every comment has to do with steak. Unoriginal though it may be, I thought I'd leave a steak comment as well. "Mmm. Steak. Juicy and divine. Yay to steak."

• mansionion's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2005 at 12:41 AM

The steak looks yummy! :P -m-

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2005 at 8:08 AM

You are in such good shape to enjoy so much STEAK! Next time in Orlando, I will treat you to something better than meat!

• kielorla's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2005 at 4:19 AM

Wow steak !!!!! My fav, your page make me drool all over my keyboard.

• vigi's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2005 at 6:58 PM

juicy steak after workout?!!! no way! I'll have a sald please... opps... do they serve non fattening food in States?

loisl

“behave like a guest, everywhere...”

Badges & Stats in Nashua