"New Zealand dream come true" lmc2626's Profile
Sharing is my personal notes to Kiwi (vt member)
No worries Kiwi.
I was able to maximize my stay at Auckland, Cambridge, Mata Mata, Hamilton and Rotorua
Mitai experience was fun.
Glowworm was amazing
Habiton is real and fantancy
Zealong Tea Plantation as social and elite
Lavander Farm was so homey
LakeQueen Tour the boat sounds classy but in reality just a normal one, buffet lunch is indeed appealing.
Colorful Rotorua Museum was full of life and relaxation.
Coffee, Cakes, Ice Cream, Chips and Chips will always make me energetic indeed!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 4 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
updated their Profile Page "New Zealand dream come true"
- created a New Zealand Travel Page "More than Habiton movie set"
- Commented on Yla's profile page
- lmc2626 and StefanosS are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Singapore Forum "vt meet at singapore"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Mt Pinatubo trekking area"
- Wrote a Review la mesa ecopark in Quezon City Favorites
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Vienna Intro, 3 photos
- Bohol Intro, 3 photos
- Tarlac Intro, 3 photos
- Rotterdam Intro, 2 photos
- Quezon City 1 review, 1 photo
- Thailand Intro, 1 photo
- Paris Intro, 1 photo
- Province of Bataan Intro, 1 photo
- Davao 1 review