"Chillan Heart" Chillán by Upward
Chillán Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 54 photos
Chillan was a great trip and although I didn't spend any time in the city, the countryside was a welcome relief from the bustle of downtown Santiago. The air was clean and the weather was perfect in August.
Renting a cabin is definitely the way to go because it keeps you out of overpriced and overcrowded hotels. This place would be a perfect vacation home for someone living in Chile.
- Pros:Clean fresh countryside, hot churros rellenos
- In a nutshell:Perfect getaway from the city.
If you take good advice and rent a cabin while staying in Chillan, it will more than likely have a bbq pit to cook on.... more travel advice
Upward's Related Pages
Chillán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Termas de Chillan--A Thermal Springs Resort"
- "Chillan Heart"
- "A sleeping town ... Un petit village assoupi"
- "A Picture of Chillán"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chillán
- Hotels in Chillán
- Transportation in Chillán
- Restaurants in Chillán
- Shopping in Chillán
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chillán
- 3 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Chillán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chillán
Photos in ChillánSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Qingdao Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chillán Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pucón Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Pedro de Atacama Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Santiago Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lijiang Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Zhengzhou Intro, 1 review, 4 photos