"Pucon Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Pucón by Upward
Pucón Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 136 photos
Pucon is one of the most beautiful towns in Chile. It is a small place, but you can tell that the demands of tourism are affecting the place. The main street is lined with small shops, restaurants and tour angencies. There is enough to do there to stay for almost a week, 3 or 4 full days will allow most folks time to see and do everything they want to. Everyone who makes it to Pucon aspires to ascend the Volcan Villarrica
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, lots to do
The horseback riding trip is a blast because you're usually with a group of people who have never been riding before.... more travel advice
Upward's Related Pages
Pucón Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pucon Page"
- "Under the volcano!"
- "Pucon: Chile's Active Vacation Capital"
- "Pucón Family Stay and Independance Day"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pucón
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Pucón?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pucón
Photos in PucónSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Qingdao Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chillán Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pucón Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Pedro de Atacama Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Santiago Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lijiang Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Zhengzhou Intro, 1 review, 4 photos