"Daylight in Valdivia" Top 5 Page for this destination Valdivia by Upward
Valdivia Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 106 photos
Valdivia was a nice city to pass through after San Carlos de Bariloche. It was a lot warmer and we were able to go on some walking tours to the markets. Kunstmann Brewery is a must as well as the museum across from the river market.
- Pros:Lots of daylight in winter, beer, Sea Lions!(not walruses)
- Cons:Nightlife seemed rather sparse
- In a nutshell:Beautiful city especially downtown around the river
Upward's Related Pages
Valdivia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "V A L D I V I A"
- "Valdivia the southern part of Chile"
- "Daylight in Valdivia"
- "Region of the Rivers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Valdivia
- Hotels in Valdivia
- Transportation in Valdivia
- Restaurants in Valdivia
- Shopping in Valdivia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valdivia
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Valdivia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valdivia
Top 10 Pages
- New Orleans Intro, 4 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Qingdao Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chillán Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pucón Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Pedro de Atacama Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Santiago Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lijiang Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Zhengzhou Intro, 1 review, 4 photos