"BANAUE: ANCIENT ENGINEERING" Banawe by Rastarigo
Banawe Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 91 photos
Banaue is 7 to 8 hours away from Manila via Autobus in Espana, Manila. The extreme cold inside the bus left me fidgety on my seat. I didn't know how to fight back the circulating frigid air that gets into my nerves. I would stretch my legs, cover myself with malong from head to toe, wear another t-shirt... It was pretty uncomfortable.
The sun is already out as we approach Banaue. My partners were amazed to see their first rice terraces. The rice plants are still young. So it's planting season. I was pretty excited because this time I get to see the rice terraces in their green splendor. It's still February, we're standing thousands of feet from sea level... that probably explains why I'm cold. Many of the passengers are not remaining in Banaue, they are going to Sagada, other to Batad like us. We didn't waste time to approach a tricycle driver to take us to Batad.
Rastarigo's Related Pages
Banawe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "EXPLORE BANAUE!"
- "Banawe in Ifugao Province"
- "Banawe Rice Terraces"
- "BANAUE: ANCIENT ENGINEERING"
- "Man made magnificence"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Banawe
- Hotels in Banawe
- Transportation in Banawe
- Restaurants in Banawe
- Shopping in Banawe
- Warnings and Dangers in Banawe
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Banawe
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Banawe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banawe
Top 10 Pages
- Davao City Intro, 10 reviews, 102 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malapascua Island Intro, 14 reviews, 78 photos, 6 travelogues
- Tokyo-to Intro, 89 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boracay Island Intro, 8 reviews, 67 photos, 8 travelogues
- Ko Kut Intro, 1 review, 70 photos, 9 travelogues
- Province of Bohol Intro, 8 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Island Intro, 6 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Yogyakarta Intro, 23 reviews, 37 photos
- Province of Palawan Intro, 13 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues