"Can-umantad Falls is to Candijay" Candijay by Rastarigo

Candijay Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 12 photos

CANDIJAY!!!!!!! Wow sounds an amazingly unique name of a place! And the spelling is nice combination of letters. You got C, you got D, you got J and you got Candijay!!! Read it properly, it's Candy High! Hahaha... It's one of those interesting names of towns in Bohol in the likes of Maribojoc, Jetafe, Dagohoy...Didn't know much about this town except it's beautifully spelled name hahahaha....Enough of names, let's get back to business.
Seriously there's more to the name of Candijay and just discovered it in my last homecoming on August. All the while I thought there's nothing to reckon about of Bohol when it comes to waterfalls. I know Mag-aso Falls, Busay Falls or my town's Kinahugan Falls but they are nothing of size and height so I conceded that's it. Until when I returned home, everything has changed at the sight of the majestic waterfalls- Can-umantad! I cannot believe we have our own waterfalls that can hold a candle to those of Iligan or Laguna.

The word is out... share it to your friends. Shhh...we can no longer keep it a secret. The word has to be out... especially to repeat visitors to Bohol. Tell them in their next visit, veer away from the usual route and beat the untrodden track. Go farther east!

• Last visit to Candijay: Aug 2011
  • Intro Updated Dec 2, 2011

Comments

Rastarigo

“I'm already there”

Badges & Stats in Candijay

Have you been to Candijay?

Latest Activity in Candijay