"TAPIUTAN ISLAND" Tapiutan Island by Rastarigo

Tapiutan Island Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos

FARTHEST EL NIDO ISLAND

Tapiutan Island runs parallel with Matinloc Island. Since our boatman wanted to reach the island through the southern tip of Matinloc Island, we also had the chance to see the walls of Matinloc Island on the way to Tapiutan. The journey seemed like we're in a different world. Just two rocky islands on both sides. Tapiutan has nice beach fronting Matinloc island. It's an eerie feeling snorkeling in a seemingly lost world. The back of the beach is wide but filled with pinching bushes. Why don't they plant coconut trees to make the beach look more tropical? Swim and swim to your left and there you will find another hidden beach. What a discovery!

Binangculan Bay

All along I've been wanting to see what Binangculan looks like. I'm fond of secret beaches and that explains the itch to see and go to that bay. I'm 99% sure this picture is Binangculan Bay. When I saw the El Nido map, Tapiutan particularly hogged my attention because it has a bay in the northern part called Binangculan Bay. A few more rocks will entirely seal the bay....almost a secret beach. Wow this obviously is another secret paradise in El Nido. Based on this picture, I can't wait to go back to El Nido and swim in the crystal-clear waters of this hidden beach. It looks big and shallow. I hope the rock walls are high enough to get that feeling of being in a beach hidden from the sea. Tapiutan is now one of my favorite islands in El Nido.

• In a nutshell:hidden beaches
  • Last visit to Tapiutan Island: May 2002
  • Intro Updated Mar 12, 2006

Comments

Rastarigo

“I'm already there”

Badges & Stats in Tapiutan Island

Have you been to Tapiutan Island?

Latest Activity in Tapiutan Island