"Hometown, USA" Top 5 Page for this destination Springfield by hangzhoulover
Springfield Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 116 photos
- Pros:I grew up here! Remodelled Basketball Hall of Fame, reasonably affordable housing, diverse community
- Cons:Not a wealthy city, can't keep up our roads and schools, not cultural hotspot
- In a nutshell:Not a big tourist destination, but not a bad place to live!
A Great place to escape the cold. You can warm yourself up here with some hot and sour soup if you've been brave enough... more travel advice
hangzhoulover's Related Pages
Springfield Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basketball - Welcome to it's Home"
- "A short stop"
- "A former haunt has new value"
- "Hometown, USA"
- "Springfield (by a British Student on holiday)"
- "A look into Springfield"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Springfield
- Hotels in Springfield
- Transportation in Springfield
- Restaurants in Springfield
- Shopping in Springfield
- Warnings and Dangers in Springfield
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Springfield
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Springfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Springfield
Photos in SpringfieldSee All Photos (7)
Top 5 Pages
- Hangzhou Intro, 16 reviews, 55 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Springfield Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Santa Cruz Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chengdu Intro, 3 photos