"Mazeikiai...Lithuania's City of the North" Mazeikiai by Atomic_Punk

Mazeikiai Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 15 photos

Mazeikiai, A Warm City of Northern Lithuania

Mazeikiai is 4-5 hr bus ride from/to Vilnius and when I was there last I flew into Riga,Latvia and the drive was almost 2hrs to Mazeikiai.I do not have hotel or club information.When there i stay with a good family: Mummy, a very strong and nice woman, Arturas,Sonata ir Nerijus,Andrew, lilija ir Kristina, Siga ir Evaldas.If you know of them,tell them labas from Deividas.I did enjoy dinner at Bildukas...labai gerai maistas ir alus! Mazeikiai has an oil refinery there that is a major contribution to Lithuania's fuel. In summer of 2004 we drove to the Baltic Sea and the trip was almost 2hrs. were you will find the cities of Sventoji and Palanga...more on that in those travel pages....stop and enjoy the local people in Mazeikiai...they are very nice.

Mazeikiai, Lithuania...

May I please introduce to you Julia. If you happen to see Julia say hello(labas) for me...I think she is Mazeikiai's Koolest Cat of the City!

Mazeikiai,Lithuania...

Ok...watch your fingers when you feed this guy...He is really friendly, I found out just as I was leaving...think I made a new friend :)

• Pros:The people are what make up Lithuania...very strong willed and independent.
  • In a nutshell:Mummy's maistas labai gerai !
  • Last visit to Mazeikiai: Dec 2004
  • Intro Updated Nov 28, 2007

Comments

Atomic_Punk

“A stranger is a friendship yet not made...go forth and enjoy the earth!!!”

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Mazeikiai

Have you been to Mazeikiai?

Latest Activity in Mazeikiai