"Polis" Top 5 Page for this destination Polis by stevieUK
Polis Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 80 photos
The Polis area is a great place to chill out. Loads of nice restaurants, touristy but not too noisy (certainly not an Ayia Napa). Great places to walk or take a mountain bike around.
Not a great beech spot thought the beach near the Onassis hotel past Laatchi isn't bad. Moving further round you've some great swimming with a bit of effort to get round the peninsular (either walk/bike or by boat).
- In a nutshell:Relaxing
The guys at EKO petrol station must be the happiest workers I've ever come across given that they are working in boiling... more travel advice
Great selection of fresh seafood plus good wines at reasonable prices. Better than any of the Latchi fish restaurants in... more travel advice
stevieUK's Related Pages
Polis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Captivating Cyprus"
- "Polis or Polis tis Chrysohus"
- "Akamas: Baths of Aphrodite, "Cyprian Groves"(?)"
- "North of Pafos"
- "Latsi / Latchi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Polis
- Hotels in Polis
- Transportation in Polis
- Restaurants in Polis
- Shopping in Polis
- Warnings and Dangers in Polis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Polis
- 12 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Polis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Polis
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 23 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Polis Intro, 12 reviews, 18 photos
- Dufftown Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Dublin 4 reviews, 4 photos
- New York City 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Brugge 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Brussels 4 reviews
- Minorca Island 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Fife Keith 1 review, 3 photos
No friends yet.