"Barrie" Top 5 Page for this destination Barrie by sammygirl
Barrie Travel Guide: 114 reviews and 256 photos
Barrie has a population of 125,00 and still growing! There's plenty to do from walking along the beautiful water front, shopping, great places to eat and night spots for people of all ages. There's usually something going on around town to entertain and many different yearly festivals to attend.
- Pros:A variety of restraunts and shopping, new blended with old. People are friendly and the overall atmosphere is upbeat and fun. Partying or relaxing a great place.
- Cons:Not really any posh type hotels, roads, stores and restraunts tend to be crowded at times.
- In a nutshell:Great place to live or stop by to see whats going on, nice and close to other tourist type towns and citys.
Depending on your noise level preference(can be loud) this is a great place to dine! There's booths, tables and even... more travel advice
sammygirl's Related Pages
Barrie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barrie... close enough to it all"
- "Barrie and Simcoe County off the beaten path"
- "The Beautiful City of Barrie"
- "My Old Stomping Ground"
- "Welcome to Barrie"
- "Merrie Barrie"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barrie
- Hotels in Barrie
- Nightlife in Barrie
- Restaurants in Barrie
- Shopping in Barrie
- Warnings and Dangers in Barrie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barrie
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Barrie?Share Your Travels