"Welcome to Shouviks Travels" shouvik's Profile
Boston -- the place where I have spent the second longest span for my life, albeit in two separate phases. In some ways, the city reminds me of my birthplace of Kolkata, though the similarities are probably restricted to the narrow lanes and the "British-ness" of the buildings. Living here has opened my life to a variety of things that comes with living in a coastal town -- beaches, kayaking and of course, seafood, raw or otherwise.
In the year 2005, the Red Sox finally induced baseball fever in this immigrant body (See http://abol-tabol.blogspot.com). That completed my Boston experience.
My favorite places to hang-out in and around the city are probably the promenade next to the Charles, and Davis Square. This is best followed by a dinner at Chinatown, or the North End.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 6 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Wrote a Review Cozy Well priced B&B in Provincetown Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Cozy Well priced B&B"
- created a Provincetown Travel Page "Lands End"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to Shouviks Travels"
- Commented on Carmanah's profile page
- Posted in Travel Skaftafell Forum "Re: Re: Skaftafell"
Top 5 Pages
- Provincetown Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Minsk Intro, 3 photos
- Bishnupur Intro, 3 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.