"Into the Amazon" Top 5 Page for this destination Tambopata by GoogleGuru
Tambopata Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 78 photos
During my Trip to Peru in March 2003, I spent nearly a week in Tambopata National Reserve (part of the Amazon Rainforest).
I spent three days at a lodge called Posadas Amazonas, and three days at a second lodge called the Tambopata Research Center
For any eco-tourist, or any wildlife enthusiast, an absolute must on the itinery.
Every day that you stay at the TRC, you'll have the opportunity to go out (sometimes more than once) and watch the... more travel advice
Posadas Amazonas is one of many ecological tour lodges along the Tambopata River. Facilities are excellent, with... more travel advice
GoogleGuru's Related Pages
Tambopata Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tambopata and Madre de Dios"
- "Tambopata, a pristine Peruvian rainforest"
- "Into the Amazon"
- "The call of the jungle"
- "Amazon Experience 2001"
- "Ecotourism at its best"
- "Tambopata- Refugio Amazonas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tambopata
- Hotels in Tambopata
- Transportation in Tambopata
- Nightlife in Tambopata
- Restaurants in Tambopata
- Warnings and Dangers in Tambopata
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tambopata
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tambopata?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tambopata
Photos in TambopataSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tambopata Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Isla Amantani 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Lima 4 reviews
- Antarctica Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Puno 2 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.