"A week in Baiha" Bahía de Caráquez by retired_poppi
Bahía de Caráquez Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 93 photos
Baiha is beautiful town with a great promanade on the ocean. In contrast to the big city of Guayaquil, there are no armed security guards visible untill you go to the bank. The police presence on the streets is minimal.
There appears to be only one disco. There is no movie theater. Things get very quiet on weeknights. At sunset, the teenagers cruise the Malacon on motor scooters, ATVs, or in cars. No one drives fast. There are no loud exxhaust noises or boom boxes, just people enjoying seeing eachother.
- In a nutshell:Great place to visit.
There is a passenger ferry between Biaha and San Vincente. A panga departs whenever there are 20 passengers, usually... more travel advice
The pizza is good, and is popular for take out. There are many other things on the menue. The shrimp in fresh sauce is... more travel advice
retired_poppi's Related Pages
Bahía de Caráquez Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A week in Baiha"
- "Bahia de Caraquez, A Great Destination"
- "An artistic city... Une ville artistique"
- "Beach, sun and sand"
- "LA CIUDAD SIN COPIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bahía de Caráquez
- Hotels in Bahía de Caráquez
- Transportation in Bahía de Caráquez
- Restaurants in Bahía de Caráquez
- Shopping in Bahía de Caráquez
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bahía de Caráquez
- 12 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bahía de Caráquez?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bahía de Caráquez
Top 10 Pages
- Rwanda Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Cuenca 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Bahía de Caráquez Intro, 12 reviews, 2 photos
- Guayaquil 3 reviews
- Liberia 2 reviews
- Canoa 2 reviews
- Bangkok 1 review
- Kuala Lumpur 1 review
- Galápagos Islands 1 review
- Flagstaff 1 review
No friends yet.