"Wallis island" Wallis and Futuna by jorgejuansanchez
Wallis and Futuna Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 10 photos
It is expensive but it is worth to visit Wallis island. People are quiet and like the foreigners. It is expensive.
People are very religious. If you happen to be on Sunday, do not miss the mass service.
Churches are wonderful in Wallis.
I made frienship with a wallisian, and he showed me the archeological ruins, where cruel people from Tonga erected a citadel and ate the Wallis people, since they were canibals.
jorgejuansanchez's Related Pages
Wallis and Futuna Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Wallis and Futuna
- Hotels in Wallis and Futuna
- Transportation in Wallis and Futuna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wallis and Futuna
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Wallis and Futuna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wallis and Futuna
Photos in Wallis and FutunaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 74 reviews, 2 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 38 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castilla y León Intro, 24 reviews, 1 photo
- Catalunya Intro, 21 reviews, 3 photos
- India Intro, 21 reviews, 2 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Russia Intro, 14 reviews, 3 photos
- Santiago de Compostela Intro, 12 reviews, 4 photos