"Hard reaching place" Tokelau by jorgejuansanchez
Tokelau Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 89 photos
First of all you need to go to the Tokelau liaison in Apia.
If you are lucky you will get the permit to visit Tokelau after eight days, but that does not mean that you will go there after 8 days. Native people are first, and only if there are extra places in the boat (there is no airport in Tokelau) then you are allowed to board the boat.
There is a sailing every 3 weeks. If you want to stay there, on one of the three islands, you will have to wait for the next boat during 3 weeks. There are two hotels in Tokelau, both in Nukunonu atoll.
If you do not ant to spend 3 weeks in the islands, then you have about three hours in every island, the time while they unload the cargo.
In every island live about 500 people, so in the three island there are about 1500 souls.
There is no airport in Tokelau, so you have to catch a boat. The Lady Naomi, which belongs to Western Samoa, is the one... more travel advice
jorgejuansanchez's Related Pages
Tokelau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hard reaching place"
- "To Tokelau on Nauru's CenPac Rounder"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tokelau
- Hotels in Tokelau
- Transportation in Tokelau
- Nightlife in Tokelau
- Restaurants in Tokelau
- Shopping in Tokelau
- Warnings and Dangers in Tokelau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tokelau
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Tokelau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tokelau
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 35 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 74 reviews, 2 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tristan da Cunha Intro, 13 reviews, 53 photos
- Dahuk Intro, 9 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yanrakynnot Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos
- Socotra Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos
- Gyumri Intro, 14 reviews, 36 photos
- Tiksi Intro, 10 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mrauk-oo Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos