"Hard reaching place" Tokelau by jorgejuansanchez
Tokelau Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 86 photos
First of all you need to go to the Tokelau liaison in Apia.
If you are lucky you will get the permit to visit Tokelau after eight days, but that does not mean that you will go there after 8 days. Native people are first, and only if there are extra places in the boat (there is no airport in Tokelau) then you are allowed to board the boat.
There is a sailing every 3 weeks. If you want to stay there, on one of the three islands, you will have to wait for the next boat during 3 weeks. There are two hotels in Tokelau, both in Nukunonu atoll.
If you do not ant to spend 3 weeks in the islands, then you have about three hours in every island, the time while they unload the cargo.
In every island live about 500 people, so in the three island there are about 1500 souls.
jorgejuansanchez's Related Pages
Tokelau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "To Tokelau on Nauru's CenPac Rounder"
- "Hard reaching place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tokelau
- Hotels in Tokelau
- Transportation in Tokelau
- Nightlife in Tokelau
- Restaurants in Tokelau
- Shopping in Tokelau
- Warnings and Dangers in Tokelau
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tokelau
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Tokelau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tokelau
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 72 reviews, 2 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 2 photos
- Portugal Intro, 38 reviews, 3 photos
- Madrid Intro, 22 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castilla y León Intro, 24 reviews, 1 photo
- Catalunya Intro, 21 reviews, 3 photos
- India Intro, 19 reviews, 2 photos
- Russia Intro, 14 reviews, 3 photos
- Santiago de Compostela Intro, 11 reviews, 4 photos
- Chechenskaya Respublika Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
Top Tokelau hotels
- Fakaofo Hotels
- See nearby hotels