"One pleasant day excursion from Antigua" Barbuda by jorgejuansanchez
Barbuda Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos
There is a daily ferry from Antigua to Barbuda island. It sails at 9 AM and return from Barbuda at 3 PM.
This time is enough to have a look at the island.
There are organized excursions to visit during one day Barbuda, but I went by myself.
The port is far from the town, I walked for about 2 hours. There are taxis waiting for you but the prices were expensive (I think that they wanted to abuse because they saw me a lonely traveler).
There is a nice restaurant in town, several churches, a helpful tourist office. People are lovely. Only Barbuda people can own land, foreigners are not allowed to buy land. Land is for free, but only for local Barbudans.
Some people coming with me in the ferry, decided to go back to Antigua by plane, because the waters were very rough.
jorgejuansanchez's Related Pages
Barbuda Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Barbuda
- Transportation in Barbuda
- Warnings and Dangers in Barbuda
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Barbuda
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Barbuda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barbuda
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 72 reviews, 2 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 38 reviews, 3 photos
- Madrid Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castilla y León Intro, 24 reviews, 1 photo
- Catalunya Intro, 21 reviews, 3 photos
- India Intro, 21 reviews, 2 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Russia Intro, 14 reviews, 3 photos
- Santiago de Compostela Intro, 12 reviews, 4 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (18)
Top Barbuda hotels
- Barbuda Hotels
- 1 Hotel