"Mick Jagger yellow house" Mustique by jorgejuansanchez
Mustique Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 10 photos
Just spent one day and one night in this island, wonderful island, even the spermarket is beautiful.
Everything is expensive and they accept, not only EC dollars, but also euro.
I slept in the nature since the hotels are expensive.
Most of the tourists rent luxurious houses in the island to spend at last one week.
Beaches are clean, people nice, and you will not see any beggar.
I came near to this house and saw the letters M J in a stone, then I guessed that I was in Mick Jagger house, as it was confirmed to me some minutes later by the guardian who, politely, invited me to leave.
Usually tourist fly there, but travelers always take boats.
jorgejuansanchez's Related Pages
Mustique Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Mustique
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (129)
Have you been to Mustique?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mustique
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 35 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 57 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 74 reviews, 2 photos
- Banja Luka Intro, 27 reviews, 39 photos
- Tristan da Cunha Intro, 13 reviews, 53 photos
- Dahuk Intro, 9 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yanrakynnot Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Socotra Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos
- Gyumri Intro, 14 reviews, 36 photos
- Madang Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos