"Brcko District" Opstina Brcko by jorgejuansanchez
Opstina Brcko Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 19 photos
Brcko is on the border with Croatia, crossing the Sava river.
Easy to get there from Novi Sad, bu bus.
Coming by bus from Novi Sad I had to show my passport in several borders until I reached Brcko District. I found that there were many borders, many checkpoints for such a short distance by bus.
Brcko is located on the border with Croatia, crossing the River Sava.
When I arrived to Brcko I found a very quiet town with nice people who helped me with information and showed me a place where I could change euro into local currency.
Brcko is a pleasant and quiet town with an undefined status within Bosnia and Herzegovina
I saw churches and mosques. I noticed that people live in harmony in Brcko. They have learned the lesson of the recent civil war in ex Yugoslavia.
I spent a few hours visiting the main streets and buildings, and when it started to be dark I took a train to Sarajevo, via Tuzla.
Brcko is a pleasant and quiet town with an undefined status within Bosnia and Herzegovina.
After the civil wars in ex-Yugoslavia, people continue observing their religions and living in harmony.
- Pros:quiet place
- Cons:many borders, many check points now in ex Yugoslavia
jorgejuansanchez's Related Pages
Opstina Brcko Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "District of Bosnia and Herzegovina"
- "and again..."
- "Brcko District"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Opstina Brcko
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Opstina Brcko?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Opstina Brcko
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 72 reviews, 2 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 55 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 38 reviews, 3 photos
- Madrid Intro, 22 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Castilla y León Intro, 24 reviews, 1 photo
- Catalunya Intro, 21 reviews, 3 photos
- India Intro, 21 reviews, 2 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Russia Intro, 14 reviews, 3 photos
- Santiago de Compostela Intro, 12 reviews, 4 photos