"Molokai's Town" Kaunakakai by Assenczo
Kaunakakai Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 10 photos
Kainakakai has the distinction of being the only town of any size and capital of Molokai. This is where one pumps gas, fills up on groceries and has occasional meal. The choices are limited with some hint of competition – two gas stations, two supermarkets stores, two art galleries. Some people might have preferences but if one sticks to them then he has one gas station, one supermarket, one art gallery. Despite all this awkwardness the goal of sustenance can be reached rapidly and more time can be spent on exploring the natural beauty of this island marked by self-imposed remoteness.
- Pros:Impossible to get lost
- Cons:Does not have accommodations
- In a nutshell:Two blocks worth
Assenczo's Related Pages
Kaunakakai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "kahiwa's new Kaunakakai Page"
- "Molokai's Town"
- "Welcome to Kaunakakai"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kaunakakai
- Hotels in Kaunakakai
- Transportation in Kaunakakai
- Nightlife in Kaunakakai
- Restaurants in Kaunakakai
- Warnings and Dangers in Kaunakakai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kaunakakai
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Kaunakakai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kaunakakai
Photos in KaunakakaiSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Brunei Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Molokai Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Oslo Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skaftafell Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos