"Gateway point with Baltra as a proxy" Puerto Ayora by Assenczo
Puerto Ayora Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 531 photos
I love this place. After a long flight and all the transport meanderings from the airport to the town of Puerto Ayora one becomes a bit impatient to see what the hype is all about and in couple of seconds of reaching the shore at the port one realizes that there is no hyperbolas of any size. The place is teeming with animals as promised; they are as docile as promised and accessible for viewing from practically no distance, again as promised. From this moment on any travels chores such as finding hotels or restaurants or boats for transport become hurdles to be overcome effortlessly and with pleasure because it is worth it. Yes, Galapagos trip is worth every penny and every effort. Moreover, it is of importance to mention that the organization of the sights, the approaches to them and the whole attitude of the humans on shore is worthy of nothing else but admiration.
- Pros:Endowed with the most facilities compared to any other island
- Cons:You might see all the animals you are supposed to see elsewhere
- In a nutshell:Gentle town living surrounded by understanding wildlife
Turtle bay is a huge swathe of sand some five km off Puerto Ayora. It can be reached only on foot and there is... more travel advice
Assenczo's Related Pages
Puerto Ayora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puerto Ayora"
- "The town on the bay"
- "Gateway point with Baltra as a proxy"
- "Puerto Ayora Santa Cruz Island Galapagos"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Ayora
- Hotels in Puerto Ayora
- Transportation in Puerto Ayora
- Restaurants in Puerto Ayora
- Shopping in Puerto Ayora
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Ayora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Ayora
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Puerto Ayora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Ayora
Photos in Puerto AyoraSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Brunei Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Molokai Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Oslo Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skaftafell Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos