"At the confluence of two mighty rivers" Corrientes by Assenczo
Corrientes Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 64 photos
- Pros:Short and exiting bus ride from Asuncion, Paraguay
- Cons:Not the best introduction to Argentina.
- In a nutshell:A bit faded glory but offering many glamorous surprises
To avoid a disappointment and shake off your impressions of the bus station area and the suburbs of Corrientes, you must... more travel advice
It’s quite dangerous to end up without money in any place. Corrientes was no exception. Going to the commercial center... more travel advice
Assenczo's Related Pages
Corrientes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Corrientes Pora, My hometown ..."
- "At the confluence of two mighty rivers"
- "One day nowhere - Un jour nulle part"
- "A Surprising Pretty City Beside the Parana River"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corrientes
- Hotels in Corrientes
- Transportation in Corrientes
- Restaurants in Corrientes
- Shopping in Corrientes
- Warnings and Dangers in Corrientes
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Corrientes
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Corrientes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corrientes
Photos in CorrientesSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Brunei Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Molokai Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Oslo Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skaftafell Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Bergen Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Kauai Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (8)
Latest Corrientes hotel reviews
- Hambare Lodge
- 3 Reviews & Opinions