"At the confluence of two mighty rivers" Corrientes by Assenczo
Corrientes Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 79 photos
- Pros:Short and exiting bus ride from Asuncion, Paraguay
- Cons:Not the best introduction to Argentina.
- In a nutshell:A bit faded glory but offering many glamorous surprises
To avoid a disappointment and shake off your impressions of the bus station area and the suburbs of Corrientes, you must... more travel advice
It?s quite dangerous to end up without money in any place. Corrientes was no exception. Going to the commercial center... more travel advice
Assenczo's Related Pages
Corrientes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Corrientes Pora, My hometown ..."
- "At the confluence of two mighty rivers"
- "One day nowhere - Un jour nulle part"
- "The Seven Streams"
- "A Surprising Pretty City Beside the Parana River"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corrientes
- Hotels in Corrientes
- Transportation in Corrientes
- Restaurants in Corrientes
- Shopping in Corrientes
- Warnings and Dangers in Corrientes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Corrientes
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Corrientes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corrientes
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Frosen numbers"
- updated a Corrientes Travel Page "At the confluence of two mighty rivers"
- Commented on one of Maillekeul's Corrientes travel pages
- Wrote a Review Cash-stripped on the weekend in Corrientes Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "San Martin is the Man"
Photos in CorrientesSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Brunei Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Molokai Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Oslo Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Paramaribo Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skaftafell Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos