Foz do Iguaçu Hotel Tips by Assenczo
Foz do Iguaçu Hotels: 2,636 reviews and 52 photos
This is a hotel with one of the best views in the world. Facing the Iguasu Falls and surrounded by natural vegetation, this is a place hard to beat. The price is measured accordingly - USD 150 plus applicable taxes. If money is not a problem this looks like the place to be in.
Unique Qualities: Unsurpassed views of the falls.
Comparison: most expensive
Foz Presidente's backyard
Foz Presidente provides guests with very decent value for money ratio. It has a pool (which I never used but I am not a pool person), minibar (with prices like at the reception desk fridge or the local stores) dining room, store and the breakfast is included in the price (USD35 for 2)
The breakfast is not one those symbolic desayunos that you might find at other places. The amount of cakes, fruit and other goodies is staggering. I wish I was a camel - obviously I was not the only one with similar desires, since there were signs all over the place forbidding "doggy bags" under any circumstances.
A couple of nights I was taking advantage of the hotel’s restaurant. The food was a buffet with tendency to serve local food such as “fejoada” for example. Moreover, there was a live music and the beer was of a quality comparable to the European one - and all of this for USD10 maximum. Give a tip to the waiter and you be served as a king!?
Unique Qualities: One of the more important facilities in a country supposedly having a problem with security is the presence of a safe. Theirs was perfect.
For best views, people will have to go to the Sheraton on the Argentinean side but they will have to prepare to pay accordingly.
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Right downtown Foz. Very close to one of the fansier hotels - perfect landmark for finding your way back.
Just arrived at the airport - ask the driver to drop you there
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (9)
Assenczo's Related Pages
Foz do Iguaçu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Iguacu: Big Water"
- "Doorway to the Falls"
- "Foz do Iguazu - Attractions All Around!"
- "Foz do Iguacu"
- "Gateway City to the best Waterfalls I've ever seen"
- "Defies description"
- "Gateway to Iguacu Falls"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Foz do Iguaçu
- Hotels in Foz do Iguaçu
- Transportation in Foz do Iguaçu
- Nightlife in Foz do Iguaçu
- Restaurants in Foz do Iguaçu
- Shopping in Foz do Iguaçu
- Warnings and Dangers in Foz do Iguaçu
- See All...
Explore the World
- The Jamaica Grandiosa Resort
- Glory Villas Mombasa
- Avalon Grand Cancun
- Park Vue Inn
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort and Spa
- The Boathouse & Bridge Lodge
- Phoenix Inn Suites Wilsonville
- Sun Tower Hotel & Suites on the beach
- Green Field Hotel and Bungalows
- Helnan Palestine
- Fiesta Club Palm Beach Ibiza
- Country Inn Suites Santee
- Fiddlers Inn
Badges & Stats in Foz do Iguaçu
- 11 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Foz do Iguaçu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Foz do Iguaçu
Photos in Foz do IguaçuSee All Photos (13)
Read real reviews about Foz do Iguaçu Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Brunei Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Oslo Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skaftafell Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos
- Bergen Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Dominica Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Granada Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (7)
Latest Foz do Iguaçu hotel reviews
- Mercure Grand International Foz
- 73 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 10, 2013
- Iguassu Golf Resort
- 48 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Taroba Express Hotel
- 77 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 11, 2013
- Hotel das Cataratas
- 687 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Marica B&B
- 88 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 1, 2013
- Bristol Dobly Viale Cataratas Hotel
- 38 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 18, 2013
- Mabu Thermas and Resort
- 72 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 30, 2013
- Rafain Palace Hotel
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 28, 2012
- Hotel Lanville Athenee
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 28, 2011
- San Martin Hotel and Resort
- 144 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013
- Hotel Nadai
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 17, 2013
- Recanto Park Hotel
- 74 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Hotel Florenca
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 24, 2013
- Hotel 3 Fronteiras
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Foz Presidente I Hotel
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 31, 2012