"Facing Pataya across the bay" Cha-am by Assenczo
Cha-am Travel Guide: 99 reviews and 279 photos
Cha-am is a place of contrasts but this is Thailand, so nothing new. A row of modern monstrosities competes with the old charms of the neighboring town Hua Hin, the Royal Residence place and many regular Thai structures along the road. The smells are authentic, the heat unbelievable, the environment exotic – what else do you need?
Now, if you have been rushed away thousands of kilometers and you have only a week to spare and you know that on return the Warsaw gloom is going to impregnate you, what are your choices? - To burn every single day till you get this sexy lobster look.
- Pros:Close to Bangkok and Hua hin
- Cons:Modern resort build-up
- In a nutshell:Cows and mermaids in blissful symbiosis
Assenczo's Related Pages
Cha-am Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHA AM Thailand Travel and Accommodation"
- "Cha Am Beach"
- "Go where the locals go."
- "A serene resort town - ideal for relaxation."
- "Cha-Am Style"
- "Cha-Am - Fantastic place for families"
- "Facing Pataya across the bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cha-am
- Hotels in Cha-am
- Transportation in Cha-am
- Nightlife in Cha-am
- Restaurants in Cha-am
- Shopping in Cha-am
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cha-am
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Cha-am?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cha-am
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 7 reviews, 31 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Brunei Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Molokai Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Oslo Intro, 8 reviews, 24 photos
- Yogyakarta Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skaftafell Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos