"Bratislava - My Hometown" Top 5 Page for this destination Bratislava by Vlasta

Bratislava Travel Guide: 2,032 reviews and 4,537 photos

Bratislava is an inheritor of the glory of the coronation site of Hungarian and Austro-Hungarian rulers, witness to the development and fall of nobility. It is a city of historic sights, and its special local colour created by the co-existence of German, Hungarian and Slovak elements give it incomparable charm. Nowadays, it is the dynamically developing social and economic centre of Slovakia. as well as the northern corner of Vienna-Budapest-Bratislava triangle, a region of developing co-operation and unusual potential.

Bratislava - the most visited city in Slovakia. Walk down to the town centre and feel the special atmosphere here. I am always very surpised how fast is developing Bratislava!!!
I really love sitting in one of small caffés and watching people.
Hope you will love Bratislava almost 50% as I love it!!!

Another panoramic view of Bratislava.

• Intro Updated Sep 19, 2004

• Kaspian's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2009 at 9:07 AM

I hope to visit Bratislava next year--it looks fantastic! Great photos, Vlasta! Cheers, Ed.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2008 at 3:21 PM

Hi yr page is tempting to visit your home town. Yr accommodation tips are not cheap tho - but the youth hostel sounds good. and no worries - I wont fall in love with a Slovakian woman no matter how top a model she is!Thanks for the tour.

• johnjoe55's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2008 at 1:30 AM

Hi Vlasta, I was reading your Bratislava pages and tips with interest, as my family and I will be going to Bratislava in July this year. Thanks for all the tips.

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2008 at 7:46 AM

Hi Vlasta! Your page is very informative (although I think your tourist traps tips are misplaced, they are all about attractions). I will come to Bratislava in July (from 12th to 19th). Maybe we could meet and you could show me some interesting places.

• rcsparty's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2008 at 5:44 AM

I loved visiting your city a few years ago...Happy birthday

• zoommedix's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2008 at 3:24 PM

LOL Cute I will Stare at the cobblestone in Bratislava not the Slovak sweeties.

• tom1670's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2007 at 4:49 PM

Vlasta, thank you for the excellent info. Your site is class. Can't wait to get out to Bratislava!

• Oct 31, 2007 at 6:45 AM

going to bratislava feb o7 for the weekend with some guys mite see u there

• Oct 23, 2007 at 9:21 AM

Greetings from Wales/uk. Thank you for a most informative Bratislava page.Will be visiting nov 17-20th hope to see most things on your page, hope the weather is good! regards pete smith

• Sjalen's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2007 at 7:11 AM

Seems there is a lot to see in your city :)

Badges & Stats in Bratislava

Have you been to Bratislava?

Latest Activity in Bratislava