"Bratislava - My Hometown" Top 5 Page for this destination Bratislava by Vlasta
Bratislava Travel Guide: 2,049 reviews and 4,608 photos
Bratislava is an inheritor of the glory of the coronation site of Hungarian and Austro-Hungarian rulers, witness to the development and fall of nobility. It is a city of historic sights, and its special local colour created by the co-existence of German, Hungarian and Slovak elements give it incomparable charm. Nowadays, it is the dynamically developing social and economic centre of Slovakia. as well as the northern corner of Vienna-Budapest-Bratislava triangle, a region of developing co-operation and unusual potential.
Bratislava - the most visited city in Slovakia. Walk down to the town centre and feel the special atmosphere here. I am always very surpised how fast is developing Bratislava!!!
I really love sitting in one of small caffés and watching people.
Hope you will love Bratislava almost 50% as I love it!!!
Small friendly pension with capacity cca 12 rooms. Price cca EUR 25,- for single room. more travel advice
Cca 30 km far from Bratislava - seat of Pallfy´s family, suggested as 1 day trip. more travel advice
- See All Sedlarska str.
- See All Lunch at centre
- See All Sculpture
- See All Taxi, taxi
- See All Romantic Walk
Vlasta's Related Pages
Bratislava Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vitajte v Bratislave !"
- "Bratislava - My Hometown"
- "Bratislava - Gateway to the Little Carpathians"
- "Bratislava - Proud to play second fiddle"
- "Bratislava - cozy and small capital of Slovakia"
- "Bratislava - The smallest big city"
- "Bratislava - The Beauty on the Danube"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bratislava
- Hotels in Bratislava
- Transportation in Bratislava
- Nightlife in Bratislava
- Restaurants in Bratislava
- Shopping in Bratislava
- Warnings and Dangers in Bratislava
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bratislava
- 112 Reviews
- 119 Photos
- 20 Forum posts
- 134 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bratislava?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bratislava
Photos in BratislavaSee All Photos (119)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bratislava Intro, 112 reviews, 119 photos, 3 travelogues
- Slovakia Intro, 33 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Candido Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lyon Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Munich Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Vienna Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Trentino-Alto Adige Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Marseille Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos