"HELLO!" Vlasta's Profile

Hello to everybody! Welcome to my pages. If somebody from you is coming to my country and needs some info - just tell me. I would appreciate also your personal experiences while traveling in Slovakia (or Bratislava) - positive and negative too!
Bratislava was for many years my hometown. It is very fast developing town. If you are expecting big streets and a lot of stress around - you will be surprised. People here are really very friendly and they live their lifes very smoothly. And this is why I love Bratislava. Just take coffee in small coffees or bars, watch people and relax!

Maybe you will be interested to know something more about me: I lived in Bratislava quite 15 years. Here I finished my studies at Uni of Economics. I really loved the life there and I enjoyed each day. I speak English, German, Italian, French and Russian (and of course Slovak and Czech language). Studying of foreign languages is my big passion. I like to travel and feel on my skin different type of lifes abroad.

My favourites travel destinations

1. Pierre-Auguste Renoir
2. Paul Cezanne
3. Claude Monet
4. Eduard Manet
5. Tizian and many more...

My favourites drinks

1. Red wine - Brunello di Montalcino
2. Cocktail Caipirinha
3. Beer Zlaty Bazant

My favourites musicians

1. Depeche Mode
2. U2
3. Madonna

And finally my best (animal) friend

• Intro Updated Jul 29, 2009

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2012 at 4:47 AM

how did you learn all those languages? wow, thats impressive

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2012 at 1:55 AM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia.

• kingip's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2011 at 3:55 PM

Happy B/D!

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon which is wainting for your visit

• Zen0's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Dear Vlasta, next month I will come to Bratislava to visit the beautiful capital of Slovakia. I read your site information to VT and I found it interesting and useful. I wish you and all the Slovaks have a future full of satisfactions. Have a fun.

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2008 at 10:29 AM

Ahoj Vlasta! Greetings from Italia. I will come to Bratislava in July, maybe you can tell me something interesting to see or to do. Ciao, Michele

• DAO's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2008 at 1:25 PM

Vsetko najlepsie k narodeninam!

• May 1, 2008 at 10:24 AM

hi greetings from dubai,you ahev very good page

• Etoile2B's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2008 at 10:04 AM

Happy Birthday from sunny California! Here's to many more wonderful years!

• rkn68's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2008 at 1:48 AM

Happy Birthday. Wishing you that all your dreams come true this year, Karthi

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!