"WELCOME TO MY COUNTY KERRY PAGE ......:-)" County Kerry by eden_teuling
County Kerry Travel Guide: 1,014 reviews and 2,423 photos
One of the many Irish treasure troves....
Situated in the southwest of Ireland, neighbour to the MIGHTY ATLANTIC , it is an area with many faces but....all are fascinating faces, intriguing and exciting!
Having rented a car I drove to my heart's content and shall put all kinds of sweet places in this page.....
The map will show you where exactly they are located!
THE RING OF KERRY is the MOST VISITED ATTRACTION OF IRELAND ...it offers you the most impressive landscapes and views....but soooo many tourists.......
COACHES start this trip at KILLARNEY so it is better for us, to start in KENMARE to avoid being stuck in a traffic jam which would spoil your outing completely!
The other way round is much better although I noticed that the roads are getting worse there, year after year.....well, go have a look there and just enjoy!
I had a few stops of course, to admire the landscape, the view, a pretty little village / town, such as SNEEM and STAIGUE FORT e.g. before I reached the KILLARNEY
National PARK with its mesmerizing beauty!
MUCROS is the name of the CRAFT CENTRE AT MUCKROSS HOUSE.
This place is situated in the most SPLENDID KILLARNEY NATIONAL PARK, IRELAND'S PROUD!
See my TIPS for more info on MUCKROSS HOUSE.
But here, at the MUCROS CRAFT CENTRE it is good to while away some dream-time.....
Their MAGNIFICENT 170 seat GARDEN RESTAURANT, conservatory and garden terrace with breathtaking views of TORC Mountain and KILLARNEY NATIONAL PARK is an ideal place to eat and....to SHOP!
Here you certainly will find that special Killarney-made gift........
Their new centre incorporating MUCROS CRAFT WORLSHOPS & GIFTSHOP offers the best selection of QUALITY gifts to suit all tastes.
Very worthy of your visit : it is the number 1 visitor attraction in KERRY and among the top attractions of IRELAND.
MUCKROSS HOUSE is situated only 6 km from KILLARNEY town centre along the main Kenmare road (N 71)
There are several entrances, but all of them are sign posted! All are along the N 71.
This postcard is a reproduction of an original POSTER.
If you would want such a poster: just contact: STUDIO 23 at Fumballylane, DUBLIN 8.
It is a pity that I don't have more info, but this is something....
I am a great fan of TRADITIONAL IRISH MUSIC and love being in places, pubs etc. where I can see them play............their very beings and souls are MUSIC, for me it is breathtaking and heartbreaking.....
THERE IS 1 TRAVELOGUE TO ENJOY...
- Cons:NONE ....OR......QUITE BUSY ROADS, TRAFFIC JAMS....
- In a nutshell:A MUST SEE AREA.....
This hotel is situates at a quiet but central location, which means tranquility for the guests and easy access to the... more travel advice
It is almost a MUST, not to say a real MUST, to tour Ireland by car. It is easy to hire one on one of the airports and... more travel advice
eden_teuling's Related Pages
County Kerry Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of the best parts of Ireland's West-coast"
- "Kerry in the Green"
- "County Kerry – more than only Ring of Kerry!"
- "Going back to my Kerry Roots"
- "Dingle Peninsula"
- "Kerry in the rain"
- "County Kerry, The Heart of Ireland!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in County Kerry
- Hotels in County Kerry
- Transportation in County Kerry
- Nightlife in County Kerry
- Restaurants in County Kerry
- Shopping in County Kerry
- Warnings and Dangers in County Kerry
- See All...
Badges & Stats in County Kerry
- 27 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to County Kerry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in County Kerry
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 38 reviews, 347 photos, 22 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 70 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 74 reviews, 105 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 50 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 51 reviews, 123 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 59 reviews, 107 photos, 6 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 44 reviews, 111 photos, 8 travelogues
- France Intro, 14 reviews, 140 photos, 14 travelogues