"WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL ISLAND OF JERSEY PAGE...:-)" Top 5 Page for this destination Jersey by eden_teuling
Jersey Travel Guide: 310 reviews and 473 photos
Early in the morning checking in for my fortnight stay at friends' in Jersey, that small but beautiful Channel Island with its wonderful beaches.....
Jersey is the largest and is........yes 14 x 8 square km. !!!!
Location: west of France !
It is not that far off ! From many European countries there are direct flights to Jersey and every day there are flights direct from LONDON.
There are of course also quick FERRIES that take you to the other CHANNEL ISLANDS and even the Northwest coast of FRANCE
If you want to see much more have a look at www.jersey.com or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.....JERSEY TOURISM IS at LIBERATION SQUARE, St. HELIER tel. 01534 500 777
Jersey is located in the clear water of the ST. MALO BAY only 23 km. from the French West coast!
It has a magnificent coastline of more than 70 km. with impressive, a hundred meters high cliffs in the North and wide, white sand beaches in the South.
This island is so green and has so much to offer the tourist....active days spent in the open air and after that wonderful evening with exquisite, delightful food and drink!
AT YOUR ARRIVAL THEY WILL SAY:
which means: welcome !!
The Jersey French, - people in the countryside do still speak it - is the original language of the Island and is a mixture of NORWEGIAN AND NORMANDIC FRENCH.....
How very interesting.....isn't it?
CALL 01534 500 777 AND ASK FOR: a copy of: Discover Jersey on foot, walking guide & map available from March 2003 OR: cycle Jersey, Cycling guide and map available now!
My friends are Sheila and Richard and they live in St. Clement and the name they have given to their house is: BON ACCORD
For 2 weeks they offered me hospitality and of course I had to meet all their friends again, go to church with them and have tea / coffee after the service, have dinner at the YACHTING CLUB etc.. they wheedled a favour out of the weather gods and....the weather was great!
St. Clement is on the right side of the map and down to St. Clement's Bay.....
Here are the numbers corresponding with those on the little map above.....and see how many and diversified attractions JERSEY has to offer you, so many that I preferred to add this card to typing it all for you!!..
Take your time to make your choice at home or when there......there is plenty for children, youngsters and grown-ups and grannies too!!
- Pros:A VERY PRETTY CHANNEL ISLAND:SUN, BEACHES, SHOPS AND MORE.....
- In a nutshell:AN EXCELLENT PLACE, SMALL BUT BEAUTIFUL AND IT HAS EVERYTHING YOU CAN DREAM OF!
The Brittons never ever had one, I mean a 1 pound bank note.......so in Jersey they are very proud having one! In the... more travel advice
i shall only put 1 address here and tell you about the many other ones available.... In JERSEY there are *****, ****,... more travel advice
- See All BOWLING....
- See All MAD MONKEYS......
- See All ON THE WATERFRONT....
- See All OUTINGS AND ENTERTAINMENT
eden_teuling's Related Pages
Jersey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "9X5 The Rock"
- "More than just a rock ...."
- "Jersey come rain or shine"
- "WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL ISLAND OF JERSEY PAGE...:-)"
- "My Jersey Page"
- "Jersey CI"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jersey
- Hotels in Jersey
- Transportation in Jersey
- Nightlife in Jersey
- Restaurants in Jersey
- Shopping in Jersey
- Warnings and Dangers in Jersey
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Jersey
- 57 Reviews
- 59 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Jersey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jersey
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 38 reviews, 347 photos, 22 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 70 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 74 reviews, 105 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 50 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 51 reviews, 123 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 59 reviews, 107 photos, 6 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 44 reviews, 111 photos, 8 travelogues
- France Intro, 14 reviews, 140 photos, 14 travelogues