"WELCOME TO MY SPEYER PAGE ......:-)" Top 5 Page for this destination Speyer by eden_teuling
Speyer Travel Guide: 330 reviews and 1,109 photos
MARTIN MAYER is the creator of this lovely bronze who obviously love the place she is in: above the flowing water......
SPEYER in the South-West of Germany, situated at FATHER RHEIN , that mighty stream, is a most delightful city!
I have to admit that when I stayed there the days were most wonderful, warm like in summer, and so bright and jubilant.....it felt like a lovely goodbye of Summer.
The terraces of the outdoor cafées were buzzing with talking and laughing and the rattle of flatware and crockery!
Everyone seemed to feel that these days needed to be enjoyed to the full, that perhaps this really was the last of the summer's wine!
And of course I joined them all!
The complete city centre with THE DOM are on Unesco's Heritage List (WELTKULTURDENKMAL) which is understandable when you visit the Dom and the city itself......
Behind the famous DOM is an extremely pleasant park with lots of bronzes.....and here this lday was, keeping her lovely legs and arms high so as not to get wet.........a wonderful Miss RHEIN , isn't she?
This is a view of the Maximilianstrasse taken from the ALTPöRTEL , at the Westside of the street.
The sun is warming everyone and everything and this certainly is a city where you will feel ZUHAUSE immediately!
tel. 062 32 / 14 23 93
und die Freudigket ist die Mutter
Wenn Ihr Wein getrunken habt,
seid Ihr alles doppelt,
was Ihr sein sollt,
so leicht denkend,
so schnell ausführend.
Johan Wolfgang von Goethe
1749 - 1832
Götz von Berlichingen ,
HERBERGE IM WALD
- Pros:A VERY PLEASANT, NICE-LOOKING CITY WITH LOTS ON OFFER....
- In a nutshell:DON'T MISS THIS LOVEY CITY FOR ALL KINDS OF REASONS THINKABLE....
This attractive looking hotel has 44 rooms for its guests und auch 2 Appartments. All rooms have showers or bathrooms &... more travel advice
A quiet hotel-restaurant with a wonderful garden where it is good to relax and enjoy the good things of life! The... more travel advice
eden_teuling's Related Pages
Speyer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the old cathedral & a great Technical Museum"
- "Speyer – the pearl of Palatinate and Europe"
- "WELCOME TO MY SPEYER PAGE ......:-)"
- "Underrated fun"
- "Inspired by Speyer"
- "Technik Museum Speyer"
- "A VT outing to a beautiful city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Speyer
- Hotels in Speyer
- Transportation in Speyer
- Nightlife in Speyer
- Restaurants in Speyer
- Shopping in Speyer
- Warnings and Dangers in Speyer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Speyer
- 25 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Speyer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Speyer
Photos in SpeyerSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 38 reviews, 347 photos, 22 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 70 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 74 reviews, 105 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 50 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 51 reviews, 123 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 59 reviews, 107 photos, 6 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 44 reviews, 111 photos, 8 travelogues
- France Intro, 14 reviews, 140 photos, 14 travelogues