Eksjö Favorite Tips by eden_teuling
Eksjö Favorites: 2 reviews and 3 photos
Favorite thing: Oh, easy to say: it is a wonderful, very atmospheric town where we spent a great time!
Last year we learned that EKSJö this year ( 2003 ) will celebrate its 600 year ANNIVERSARY with lots of festivities!
Each month there are special attractions and you can ask MORE INFO at the Tourist office. The address is in my EKSJö INTRO page, so have a look there.
There is also a NEW BOOK on the occasion of this ANNIVERSARY!
Fondest memory: Just walking around, having lunch and tea, talk with lots of people and have a shopping spree, a simple one, but it was one!
Noticed that all residents were already working for this year's festivities: the town must look great now!!
eden_teuling's Related Pages
Eksjö Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful town and spectacular canyon :-)"
- "Wooden heritage"
- "One of the best preserved timber towns in Sweden"
- "WELCOME TO MY EKSJö PAGE......:-)"
- "Misty World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eksjö
- Hotels in Eksjö
- Transportation in Eksjö
- Nightlife in Eksjö
- Restaurants in Eksjö
- Shopping in Eksjö
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eksjö
- 1 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Eksjö?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eksjö
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 38 reviews, 347 photos, 22 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 70 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 74 reviews, 105 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 50 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 51 reviews, 123 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 59 reviews, 107 photos, 6 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 44 reviews, 111 photos, 8 travelogues
- France Intro, 14 reviews, 140 photos, 14 travelogues