"WELCOME TO MY KRISTINEHAMN PAGE......:-)" Kristinehamn by eden_teuling
Kristinehamn Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 53 photos
Driving along it is a real feast and now you probably can understand why I love trees and caal them my best friends...
See this slim and slender birches with their white trunks and add that sight to sun, warmth and a blue sky: and you can imagine that I felt happy....
through the most tranquil landscapes, under blue skies, accompanied by the sun and its warmth along golden stubble-fields...
the first thing to do is go to the VäNERN LAKE Sweden's largest lake and believe me it is HUGE....
There is a PICASSO SCULPTURE... next to the water.
MORE ABOUT THIS WORK of ART in the MUST SEE TIP...
- Pros:MOST WONDERFUL, SAFE, SPACIOUS COUNTRY, FRIENDLY PEOPLE AND MORE
- Cons:NONE THAT I KNOW OF.....
- In a nutshell:I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE THERE, DOESN'T THAT SAY ENOUGH??
eden_teuling's Related Pages
Kristinehamn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kristinehamn - by the seaside!"
- "Why Not In Scandinavia ? Pablo said..."
- "WELCOME TO MY KRISTINEHAMN PAGE......:-)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kristinehamn
- 1 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Kristinehamn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kristinehamn
Photos in KristinehamnSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 38 reviews, 347 photos, 22 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 70 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 74 reviews, 105 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 50 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 51 reviews, 123 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 59 reviews, 107 photos, 6 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 44 reviews, 111 photos, 8 travelogues
- France Intro, 14 reviews, 140 photos, 14 travelogues