"WELCOME TO MY KOEGE PAGE......:-)" Køge by eden_teuling
Køge Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 89 photos
MEDIEVAL KOEGE has a delicately restored town centre, a distinctive atmosphere and...a wonderful market square which today is appearing as one of Danmark's best preserved markets from the MIDDLE AGES.
Strolling through the interesting town centre, you could perhaps make KOEGE ART MUSEUM OF SKETCHES a goal for an inspiring and aducational acquaintance with the world of Art.
The town has galleries, museums, churches and cosy courtyards, verwy worthy of your visit.....
Staff at KOEGE'S Tourist office are looking forward to help you with all your requests....
Want to have a look at it all before visiting?? Go to www.visitkoege.com and I am sure that your decision will be a positive one.....
A real MUST when in KOEGE is: GAMLE / MIDDELALDERBYEN KOEGE ..... for more info see my TIPS....
Remember that there are guided tours for individuals, city walks, in early and in late summer, for groups however, city walks are sold throughout the year by the Tourist Office!
- Pros:A FRIENDLY, INTERESTING, PLEASANT TOWN.....
- In a nutshell:A PLACE WORTHY OF A VISIT.....
Oh yes, there is this lovely YOUTH HOSTEL in KOEGE.... Here you can relax and enjoy Danmark and KOEGE BUGT to the... more travel advice
eden_teuling's Related Pages
Køge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An old town on the edge of the big city"
- "Historic harbour"
- "A small jem near Copenhagen"
- "WELCOME TO MY KOEGE PAGE......:-)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Køge
- Hotels in Køge
- Transportation in Køge
- Restaurants in Køge
- Shopping in Køge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Køge
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Køge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Køge
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 38 reviews, 347 photos, 22 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 70 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 74 reviews, 105 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 50 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 51 reviews, 123 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 59 reviews, 107 photos, 6 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 44 reviews, 111 photos, 8 travelogues
- France Intro, 14 reviews, 140 photos, 14 travelogues