"WELCOME TO MY SALTHOLM PAGE......:-)" Saltholm by eden_teuling
Saltholm Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Yes, one day we crossed this bridge and drove from Denmark to Sweden!
It is the longest cable-stayed bridge in the WORLD for both road and railway traffic.
It measures 7,8 km in length.
The high bridge navigation clearance is 57 meters, with two pylons extending 203,5 meter above sea level: AMAZING AND WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT, a real technical work of ART.....
Nice idea to show it this way and it tells a lot about how that sweet Sweden is: GREAT!
AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2002 WE TOURED Denmark, Sweden and Norway for a month and camped wherever the sun set!
The easiest way of travelling and the cheapest in those EXPENSIVE Scandinavian countries. IS BY CAR AND CAMPING....
PHOTO : driving to SUNNE we had a look at Väståna: a lovely church they had, see TRAVELOGUE(S)....
- Pros:ONLY A SMALL ISLAND: GO HAVE A LOOK THERE, i WASN'T THERE BUT MALMö IS NOT IN THE LIST.....
- Cons:don't know.....
- In a nutshell:A SMALL INSIGNIFICANT ISLAND FOR THE TRAVELLER.....
eden_teuling's Related Pages
Saltholm Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saltholm
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Saltholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saltholm
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 38 reviews, 347 photos, 22 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 70 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 74 reviews, 105 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 50 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 51 reviews, 123 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 59 reviews, 107 photos, 6 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 44 reviews, 111 photos, 8 travelogues
- France Intro, 14 reviews, 140 photos, 14 travelogues