"WELCOME TO MY GREECE PAGE ...... :-)" Greece by eden_teuling
Greece Travel Guide: 28,790 reviews and 85,596 photos
The best there is, so don't forget to take a few bottles home and when
I visited GREECE several times and drove through it from North to South and East to West;
It is a most wonderful country!!
using your olive oil you will remember......and remember.....
All you want to know and see is in my 10 TRAVELOGUES........I am an oldtime member; travelogues were the most important things.....we didn't know about TIPSat that time!
PLEASE SEE MY 10 TRAVELOGUES WITH OVER 100 PHOTOGRAPHS......
This page is just a collage of photos made during my many trips to different parts of Greece!
Life is too short to be able to visit all the beauty that you can find in Greece, on and off the beaten path. Culture, nature, climate and all those remnants of ancient civilisation, the basis of our own civilization and sophistication. Time and time again you feel the pull and you can't but answer and go another time. And again you will discover things you didn't see the 1st, 2nd, 3rd ...times: always surprises near a lively, swinging> kobalt blue sea, sometimes seething with white froth, then again calmly climbing up and down the pebble beaches, or the stretches of white or black (lava) sand. You holiday spent there can't be but a satisfactory one.And the variety: Peleponesos, Crete, the northern part and of course ATHENS>, worthy of your visit and admiration>.
Don't forget to treat you body: sun and lots of delicacies, fruits from the sea, try them all, you'll enjoy them, served embedded in colourful vegs!!
MESSINIA has the loveliest beaches in thePeleponesos. Between the long swathes of golden sand fringing its coast and the mountainous backdrop of the TAYGETOS range you can find the fertile plains of citrus and olive groves, fig trees and vines, and.... yes, banana trees which produce very small but very tasty bananas.
Try all these gifts of nature, they all will agree with you, as will the fruits of the sea!!!.
- Pros:A FABOULUS COUNTRY, SUN, MUSEUMS, ANTIQUITIES, KIND PEOPLE, FINE FOOD...
- Cons:NONE AS FAR AS I HAVE EXPERIENCED....
- In a nutshell:A WONDERFUL COUNTRY, I CERTAINLY AM ADDICTED TO IT....
rent a care, go more than once there and EXPLORE every nook and corner of this sweet country......I can't go there often... more travel advice
eden_teuling's Related Pages
Greece Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Greece - Ellada 2008"
- "Greece... as lovely as it seems!"
- "My beloved Greece..."
- "Following in the Footsteps of Paul"
- "FALLING IN LOVE WITH GREECE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greece
- Hotels in Greece
- Transportation in Greece
- Nightlife in Greece
- Restaurants in Greece
- Shopping in Greece
- Warnings and Dangers in Greece
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greece
- 3 Reviews
- 215 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Greece?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greece
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 38 reviews, 347 photos, 22 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 70 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 74 reviews, 105 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 50 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 51 reviews, 123 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 59 reviews, 107 photos, 6 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 44 reviews, 111 photos, 8 travelogues
- France Intro, 14 reviews, 140 photos, 14 travelogues