"Gold Coast's border town" Coolangatta by austarman
Coolangatta Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 28 photos
For me the best thing about the Gold coast are it's beaches.
Unlike where I am from in Wollongong N.S.W these beaches are warm enough to swim in and enjoy all year round.
There are good facilities near every beach and there are plenty of parks,restaurants, bars, walkways and shopping nearby to amuse you for many days.
Looking from my Greenmount hotel towards the Tweed river and N.S.W beyond.
Looking from the parkland in front of Coolangatta beach towards the Greenmount hotel.
- Pros:Beautiful beaches
- Cons:A bit commercial and pricey
- In a nutshell:A great place to chill out!
austarman's Related Pages
Coolangatta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Coolangatta Gold Coast Australia"
- "Endless beautiful beaches"
- "Gold Coast's border town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coolangatta
- Hotels in Coolangatta
- Transportation in Coolangatta
- Restaurants in Coolangatta
- Warnings and Dangers in Coolangatta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coolangatta
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Coolangatta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coolangatta
Photos in CoolangattaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 28 reviews, 156 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ko Samui Intro, 25 reviews, 137 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Phangan Intro, 19 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 12 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wollongong Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pattaya Intro, 9 reviews, 44 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Ko Samet Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue