"Kantharalak ,Si Sa Ket ,Thailand" Kantharalak by austarman
Kantharalak Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 21 photos
I was so happy here and the experience I would never want to change.
It is a shame the marraige didn't work out though because it started off so well. Greed is such a curse.
The whole village of Mueug (mango) turned out for our wedding here just outside of the town of Kantharalak.
There are more wedding photo's in the travelogue section if you are interested
This buddist cerimony included head ties,eating the egg,displaying the dowry and many blessings by the priest and the wedding guests.
That suit was so hot because it was about 40 degrees celcius, but I think we all looked good!
- Pros:An experience to remember and hopes were high
- Cons:Couldn't see how it would turn out
- In a nutshell:Friendly, generous people but kiss your money goodbye.
While in Kantharalak you can take a trip around the town in one of these rickshaw type things. I dont exactly know what... more travel advice
austarman's Related Pages
Kantharalak Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Kantharalak
- Transportation in Kantharalak
- Shopping in Kantharalak
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kantharalak
- 2 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kantharalak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kantharalak
Photos in KantharalakSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 28 reviews, 156 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samui Intro, 25 reviews, 137 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Phangan Intro, 19 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 12 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wollongong Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pattaya Intro, 9 reviews, 44 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Ko Samet Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue