Phuket Hotel Tips by austarman
Phuket Hotels: 38,610 reviews and 1,022 photos
The C & N pool and restaurant
I found the food here was excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful.
They actually let my friend check into my room 6 hours before i arrived and helped me make a booking for the Phuket FantaSea dinner and show.
They can also arrange your airport transfers as well.
I rented a brand new Automatic motorbike from a shop just across the street for 200 Baht per day which was very handy, and being just outside of Patong made it very quiet at night too.
I would be very happy to recommend this place and will go back there again myself one day soon.
Unique Qualities: This is a fantastic little resort on a cliff just to the north of Patong beach.
The rooms and restaurant are set above "The Life Spa" and overlook Patong Beach.
The restaurant has good western or Thai food right next to a great pool with a waterfall and deck chairs which is built into the side of a cliff overlooking Patong beach.
It's so great too when you can wake up and just walk downstairs and have a relaxing massage to kick start the day.
Address: 3 Sirirat Road Patong Beach. Phuket
Comparison: about average
Directions: On the outskirts of Patong about 2km north of Patong on the road to Karon beach.
Other Contact: http://www.phuketresortandspa.co
Phone: 66 (0)7634 5949
Locations of hotel and resort
For location you cant beat it at the end of Soi Bangla,so you are right in the heart of Patong.
Only a few hundred meters from the Ocean plaza shopping centre.
The room was clean ,cheap and comfortable but a little old and just occasionally a little noisy.
The staff were good and you can book tours or a motorbike from your hotel.
Plenty of places to eat very close by, and just a short stroll to the Tiger pub and other bars.
I would recommend this place to single guys or younger couples that want to party, but not to older people and families.
Unique Qualities: You can probably book a ticket to the moon from here as they can arrange for you to go everywhere else!
They also do a sensational Thai or oil massage just downstairs!
The staff were friendly and kept the rooms clean everyday, and visitors were welcome to come to your room without any drama.
You can upgrade to their resort and spa down the road too which is very new and more upmarket for those who want a little more luxury.
We also stayed there for two nights and loved it.
Address: 151 Rat-u-Thit Song Roi Pi road,Patong beach, Phuket 83150
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Just off Rat-u-thit Song Roi Pi Road between Bangla road and Sawatdirak road.
Other Contact: email email@example.com
Phone: 66 0 7634 1892
Out front of the Sea-breeze Inn
I have stayed here twice now and both times I have found the rooms, staff, food and service to be very good.
It's a little bit cheaper than staying in Patong but it is definitely quieter in the mornings.
You don't really hear a thing around the village of Karon beach until about 11am or so as nothing really opens here until about then.
Karon beach has a more friendly and laid back feel to it compared to Patong beach and this hotel is no exception.
Air-conditioned double rooms are available and they are very cool,quiet and comfortable.
If you are on the top floor though it is a very good workout to get up there, but for the money you save, and the overall feel of the place it's worth it.
I recommend it particularly to young couples or singles.
Unique Qualities: The cooler than average rooms plus the staff, food and service here make it a great place to stay.
You can have access day and night without any drama and visitors are welcomed.
Good for the budget traveler.
Address: 33/83 Patak Rd., Karon Beach, PHUKET 83100
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: About 20 minutes drive out of Patong heading south
Phone: 66 076 396931
More Reviews (15)
- See All Visit Phuket Zoo
- See All Spectacular costumes and stageshow
- See All Cape Laem Phrom Thep
- Suaay Surin Beach
austarman's Related Pages
Phuket Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Second Home - Phuket"
- "Phuket Introduction"
- "P H U K E T - Beautiful Sunset!"
- "Thailand, Phuket, and the classical beach holiday?"
- "James Bond Island"
- "PARADISE IN PHUKET"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phuket
- Hotels in Phuket
- Transportation in Phuket
- Nightlife in Phuket
- Restaurants in Phuket
- Shopping in Phuket
- Warnings and Dangers in Phuket
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phuket
- 18 Reviews
- 73 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Phuket?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phuket
Photos in PhuketSee All Photos (73)
Read real reviews about Phuket Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 28 reviews, 156 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samui Intro, 25 reviews, 137 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Phangan Intro, 19 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 12 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wollongong Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pattaya Intro, 9 reviews, 44 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Ko Samet Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (14)
- Phi Phi Islands- 77 Reviews, 172 Photos
- Kata and Karon Beach- 49 Reviews, 133 Photos
- Patong Beach- 73 Reviews, 167 Photos
- James Bond Island- 47 Reviews, 93 Photos
- Elephants- 30 Reviews, 68 Photos
- Floating Village- 10 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Fantasea- 40 Reviews, 86 Photos
- Phang Nga Bay- 51 Reviews, 107 Photos
- Promthep Cape- 32 Reviews, 69 Photos
- Thai Massage- 9 Reviews, 12 Photos
See All Phuket Things to Do