"A locals's house" Gianyar by austarman
Gianyar Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 225 photos
On the way to Ubud I asked my driver if we could stop by at his house again so that my friends could also see a tradition Balinese style house and village.
As you can see Dewa on the left brought out the coffee and a Balinese style desert for us all to try.
Here are some of the local village children from Dewa's village in Gianyar.
They just seemed to love the camera! ;-)
This is me at the entrance to the village temple in Dewa's village just outside Gianyar.
- Pros:big smiles from the local kids
- In a nutshell:A very natural and relaxed feeling there
austarman's Related Pages
Gianyar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cultural Capital of Bali"
- "A story about nymph and hillbilly"
- "A locals's house"
- "central of bali"
- "Birds and Dragons"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gianyar
- Hotels in Gianyar
- Transportation in Gianyar
- Shopping in Gianyar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gianyar
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Gianyar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gianyar
Photos in GianyarSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 28 reviews, 156 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samui Intro, 25 reviews, 137 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Phangan Intro, 19 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 18 reviews, 73 photos
- Ko Phi Phi Don Intro, 12 reviews, 60 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wollongong Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pattaya Intro, 9 reviews, 44 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos
- Sydney Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos
- Ko Samet Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue