"Unforgettable sailing in the Delta Tigre" Top 5 Page for this destination Tigre by Santiagov
Tigre Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 78 photos
The delta is one of those unforgettable sites that remain forever in the memory of its visitors. Sailing across this area is the best choice to get to know its rivers, its islands and its people from the inside. A Voyage not to Be Missed Indeed .
The Delta (aprox. 200 hundred rivers and islands) is one of the "pearls" while in B. A. for a visit. Tigre is a small city thats interesting to visit from Monday to Fridays, gets crowded on week ends.
- Pros:Nature , relaxed place,many boat tours, museums
- Cons:Crowded during week ends in summertime
- In a nutshell:Romantic escapade from Buenos Aires
The Delta islands area should be visited specially in sunny day full year round , but skipp it if it is rainning . As... more travel advice
Santiagov's Related Pages
Tigre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TIGRE - DELTAN CONFLUENCE"
- "Unforgettable sailing in the Delta Tigre"
- "A relaxing get-away"
- "Nice spot to enjoy!"
- "Puerto de Frutos"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tigre
- Hotels in Tigre
- Transportation in Tigre
- Restaurants in Tigre
- Warnings and Dangers in Tigre
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tigre
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tigre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tigre
Photos in TigreSee All Photos (4)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tigre Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.