"La Linea de la Concepcion" La Línea de la Concepción by caldarrosta

Plaza de la Constitucion
La Feria de La Linea

The Fair in La Linea is a crazy event where everybody goes out everyday and everynight to drink and get on all the attractions!!

This is the biggest festival in La Linea of the whole year.
If you live near the Fair forget about sleeping during the night...I might be pretty hard....

• Last visit to La Línea de la Concepción: Jan 2006
  • Intro Updated Aug 19, 2006

• Jan 17, 2010 at 2:29 AM

Best Tapas bar!! Wonderfull find..... perfect food informal and formal at the same time quick and very friendly service and great atmosphere!! A complete 101% star rating

• saizhoo's Profile Photo
    May 6, 2007 at 3:01 PM

I've been here 10-15 times, and Patagonia Tapas is fantastic (unless you are a vegetarian). Great staff and definitely try the Provoleta!

• Aug 4, 2006 at 9:09 AM

How funny - I have just opened an account at Cajamar without having read your tips our mutual friend Anne recommended it to me!

• sugarpuff's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2006 at 1:12 AM

I see you did your bank tip afterall...dont worry, i will be following you soon and overtaking you in the leaderboard!!!

• Jul 21, 2006 at 5:25 AM

I agree, my husband and son ate there recently. try the combo meat meal 25e and the melted cheese dip starter with hot rolls mmm delicious, and one of each fed the three of us plus 6 beers and the bill came to 40e. Great food and really good atmosphere.

• Jul 19, 2006 at 11:35 PM

I'll send you a photo of El Mogador which you can add to your restaurants in La Linea if you wish. For my part it is one of the best places to eat in La Linea, great food, great owner and good atmosphere. Do you agree?

caldarrosta Used To Live Here!

caldarrosta

“In every life we have some trouble,when you worry you make it double,so don't worry, be happy ...”

Badges & Stats in La Línea de la Concepción

Have you been to La Línea de la Concepción?

Latest Activity in La Línea de la Concepción