"Torino, 2006 Winter Olimpics" Top 5 Page for this destination Torino by caldarrosta
Torino Travel Guide: 752 reviews and 1,610 photos
I I love Torino, but I I don't spend much time in it, because I live abroad. I lived the last two years in Dublin, the capital of Guinness.
This is the main square in Turin. It's very new it's only few years has been remade...kids iduring the summer like to get wet in the fountian, a nice show...*
I This is my favorite place in Torino, I like to walk through this replica of and old medieval village, it's really with a lovely atmosphere, and often in summer they have parties...*
Are you up for something amazing? This is your chance, this incredible Carnival in Ivrea where people throw oranges at... more travel advice
This is so much fun, going in a track really cool. Try to beat my record!!!! Best loop 25.930 Seconds Nothing to... more travel advice
caldarrosta's Related Pages
Torino Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Torino aka Turin"
- "Torino - After the Olympics"
- "Torino, 2006 Winter Olimpics"
- "Turin - The Italian Job"
- "THE FIRST ITALIAN CAPITAL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Torino
- Hotels in Torino
- Transportation in Torino
- Nightlife in Torino
- Restaurants in Torino
- Shopping in Torino
- Warnings and Dangers in Torino
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Torino
- 17 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Torino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torino
Top 10 Pages
- La Línea de la Concepción Intro, 21 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Torino Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos
- Iceland Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gibraltar Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanauma Bay Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Malta Intro, 3 photos
- Oahu Intro, 3 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 3 photos
- Dublin 2 reviews
- Honolulu Intro, 2 photos