caldarrosta's profile photo

caldarrosta

Enzo Online Now
In every life we have some trouble,when you worry you make it double,so don't worry, be happy ...

My Favorite Pages

Dublin

Travel Map

GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
GentleSpirit Jun 26, 2012 at 7:28 PM

wishing you a happy birthday

Usctwin's Profile Photo
Usctwin Jun 26, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Happy birthday!

sugarpuff's Profile Photo
sugarpuff Jun 26, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Happy Birthday! How was you celebration in London? Fun? Its 27th now, so you should be asleep, all partied out! Hope you have a great weekend.

Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
Donna_in_India Jun 25, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Hi Enzo - hope you have a great birthday!

STEFZAMM's Profile Photo
STEFZAMM Mar 27, 2009 at 1:30 AM

San Pellegrino you living in London now? I was there last October I'm hoping to visit again this year. Hope my message finds you well :)

Caru's Profile Photo
Caru Jun 26, 2008 at 9:17 AM

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!! Be happy and smile :) Have a nice day amigoooooooooo!! Lol from Buenos Aires Caru

aussiedoug's Profile Photo
aussiedoug Jan 29, 2008 at 7:31 PM

Buon giorno d'Australia Enzo. Si, ci vediamo dopo Febraiio 23. Let's catch up soon after your arrive. Where will you be staying? Drop me an email with any plans you have & if you have any questions I can help you with. Ciao.

Rumi-fan's Profile Photo
Rumi-fan Jan 26, 2008 at 3:01 AM

Ciao Enzo, Come stai? Miciamo Vicky (Rumi-fan). Thanks for visiting my pages. What brings you to Sydney? are you coming to Study? I loved Italy when I visited there many years ago. I cant wait to return. Hello from Sydney.

WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
WorldMeet2008 Dec 30, 2007 at 11:47 AM

"We have to get to know each other better, it makes us understand one another better, trust each other more, and live together more peacefully". ("United Buddy Bears" project). *** H-A-P-P-Y ** N-E-W ** Y-E-A-R !!

aliciaenelpais Dec 13, 2007 at 11:58 AM

Gracias por la felicitacion! Si, la verdad es que mi pagina no esta muy actualizada :-)) Buon Natale!!!!