"On the Road..." caldarrosta's Profile

S N O R K E L L I N G

I love tropical fishes, and this is a matter of fact.
This is my favorite,is like part of me, I don't know... this in the picture there is just one Moorish Idol, they are soooo cool.
They generally go around in couple, isn't that cute? :-)
You know, when you snorkel in places like Hawaii, then you do not need to go in so many places anymore, it was one of the best experience in my entire life.
Go to see my Oahu page
And if you want to know something more about the Reef just get ready

Snorkelling

Snorkelling???????
Where? Let's go! :-)

H A W A I I

This is a tipical beach in Hawaii, for those not so lucky that haven't been there yet, this is what they are missing.
Incredible beaches, stunning landscapes, magnificent weather, great girls and so on....

SEE TURTLES....

Swimming with the sea turtles it's one of the best experience you can do in your whole life.
When you spot them, it's like
they are flying in the water, they are not afraid of you and of anything, because after they reach a certain age almost nothing can kill them. Their shell becomes too big for the sharks.
In the picture I was swimming for long time above her...I felt like being on Discovery channel...it like magic see them from so close, you can see the real meaning of the word peacefulness...

Now something about them....Sea turtles have been known to move through the water as fast as 35 mph.
adult sea turtles can remain underwater for more than 2 hours without breathing
The green sea turtle, called Honu in Hawaiian, is featured in mythology, petroglyphs and as amakua (personal family gods and guardians). The most common sea turtle in Hawaiian waters, the can frequently be seen feeding in shallow waters in coastal shallow waters on Oahu. It takes this turtle almost two decades to reach an adult breeding size of 200 pounds or more. Living up to eighty years they can reach up to 350 pounds.
And did you know how to spot a male instead of a female? The male has a longer tale!!!!!!! Cool eh?
In the picture in fact you can see a male!

I C E L A N D

Iceland it's a great place!
This place where I took the picture it's on of the best it's called Jokulsarlon and not many people have the chance to get there.
I like to go in places where not really many people have been to, and Iceland is certainly not among the most popular destination.
In fact when we were there we cuold go in the most famous places in Iceland but we were alone, and no other tourist around.
It was early september...
So this is the northest point I have riched, and the coldest as well.
The opposite place is Hawaii, and it's funny to me to compare the picture and what I felt for it....
Go to see my Iceland page

Torino, my birthplace

Would you like to see Turin? Come along....

• Intro Updated Apr 5, 2012

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2012 at 7:28 PM

wishing you a happy birthday

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Happy birthday!

• sugarpuff's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Happy Birthday! How was you celebration in London? Fun? Its 27th now, so you should be asleep, all partied out! Hope you have a great weekend.

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Hi Enzo - hope you have a great birthday!

• STEFZAMM's Profile Photo
    Mar 27, 2009 at 1:30 AM

San Pellegrino you living in London now? I was there last October I'm hoping to visit again this year. Hope my message finds you well :)

• Caru's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2008 at 9:17 AM

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!! Be happy and smile :) Have a nice day amigoooooooooo!! Lol from Buenos Aires Caru

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2008 at 7:31 PM

Buon giorno d'Australia Enzo. Si, ci vediamo dopo Febraiio 23. Let's catch up soon after your arrive. Where will you be staying? Drop me an email with any plans you have & if you have any questions I can help you with. Ciao.

• Rumi-fan's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2008 at 3:01 AM

Ciao Enzo, Come stai? Miciamo Vicky (Rumi-fan). Thanks for visiting my pages. What brings you to Sydney? are you coming to Study? I loved Italy when I visited there many years ago. I cant wait to return. Hello from Sydney.

• maltese24's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2008 at 2:19 AM

Perdere con Valletta !!!! ma daiiiiii che vergogna !!!! :-)

• WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2007 at 11:47 AM

"We have to get to know each other better, it makes us understand one another better, trust each other more, and live together more peacefully". ("United Buddy Bears" project). *** H-A-P-P-Y ** N-E-W ** Y-E-A-R !!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
caldarrosta's Profile Photo

caldarrosta

“In every life we have some trouble,when you worry you make it double,so don't worry, be happy ...”

Real Name