"Chris's Homepage" Winksc's Profile

All about me

Hello Everybody!!!

My name is Chris and Im a travelaholic. For the last few years I've been spending all my money and time travelling whenever I get the chance.

But the more I see the more I want to see. I think I really need to take some serious time out to travel soon.

Please read my travel pages I have been to some really cool places.

The next place I want to see is Egypt. If you are from/going to/been to Egypt I'd like to hear from you.

My Brother

This is my brother Kedric(in the orange shirt). He is in the army so has been to some really wicked places that I will never have the chance to visit. we go to some places together. But now he's into scuba diving so he goes to a lot of coastal places.

Sarah

This is my fiance Sarah(with my brother). We go everywhere together but I always have to carry a big heavy bag because she likes to bring everything with her.

• Intro Updated Jun 20, 2006

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2007 at 12:17 AM

Enjoy your day, Happy birthday to you & best wishes.:-)

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2007 at 11:04 PM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul / Turkiye ..I wish that you realize all your dreams ...good luck

• takla73's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2007 at 6:22 PM

Happy birthday CHRIS and have a nice day Greeting from Alexandria Egypt TAKLA

• xuessium's Profile Photo
    Sep 2, 2005 at 9:41 AM

Cambridge is a nice place, mate. Good place you got there! Cheers and happy travelling!

• jmhenry1123's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2005 at 11:14 AM

happy birthday and happy travels.

• ANGELINEW90's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2005 at 9:09 PM

happy birthday.. nice pictures.

• Dec 17, 2004 at 1:52 PM

My greeting to you Chris. It is such a pleasure to hear that you were affected by my story. The power of religion is more then a story. I really hope you would see Makkah but I know it is hard. Take care Majed

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!