"Komarom... Hungary" Komarom by RandomDreamer
Komarom Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 18 photos
There was once a town in Hungary... then a great big 'ole international border came and divided it in two. Unfortunately for those in the southern part, Slovakia got the nicer bit.
Don't worry tho... it's most likely you came here to get a train to Budapest or have just arrived to walk across the border. It'll arrive within the hour.
- Pros:Friendly and good transport links
- Cons:Not much to do and not much to see
- In a nutshell:Get in... Get out!
RandomDreamer's Related Pages
Komarom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Make a run for the border"
- "Andy in the (Not So) Far East... Hungary"
- "On the other side"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Komarom
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Komarom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Komarom
Top 10 Pages
- Isle of Skye Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Prague Intro, 21 reviews, 17 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krakow Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Glastonbury Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Budapest Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Keszthely Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Poprad Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.