"NIce but very touristy" Puerto Vallarta by meeshelmybelle
Puerto Vallarta Travel Guide: 1,137 reviews and 1,983 photos
PV has amazing beaches, beautiful landscapes and very friendly locals( and I am not just talking about the ones who want you to buy their stuff. It is very touristy but still a wonderful place to visit.
- Pros:nice beaches
- In a nutshell:I would definitly return
I would not recommend spending a lot of time at all the different shops as they almost all sell the same itmes. Their... more travel advice
This is not merely for people who like to drink or partiers. You get a free lesson on how they make tequila and free... more travel advice
meeshelmybelle's Related Pages
Puerto Vallarta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!"
- "Really Explore Puerto Vallarta"
- "Essential PV"
- "Long time in Returning to Puerto Vallarta!!!"
- "Still the "Real Deal""
- "Fun on the beach, on a boat or in the jungle"
- "Puerto Vallarta: A resort town w/cultural hold"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Vallarta
- Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
- Transportation in Puerto Vallarta
- Nightlife in Puerto Vallarta
- Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
- Shopping in Puerto Vallarta
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Vallarta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Puerto Vallarta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Vallarta
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claremont Intro, 12 reviews, 2 photos
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Pasadena Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Heidelberg Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 2 photos
- Seattle Intro, 2 photos
- Victoria Intro, 1 review, 1 photo