"Claremont, CA" Top 5 Page for this destination Claremont by meeshelmybelle
Claremont Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 46 photos
Claremont is a very nice town to live in. It is located on the very edge of Los Angeles County. The most major thing here in Claremont are the Claremont Colleges. It is also a very beautiful city, located directly at the foothills of the San Antonio Mountains. It is known for its trees, sometimes called the City of Trees. There are also many parks throughout the city which are very nice.
- Pros:Lots of trees
Only a 15 minute drive from Claremont gets you to Mt. Baldy. Mt. Baldy, actually are the San Antonio Mt.s, but no one... more travel advice
The location is not so pretty and neither is the store front. BUt just wait till you get inside. If you like Persian... more travel advice
meeshelmybelle's Related Pages
Claremont Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An East Coast Feel on the West Coast"
- "College Town with Lots of Charm!"
- "East Coast style town on West Coast"
- "Claremont, CA"
- "Nestled in the hazy Inland Empire..."
- "Claremont, California"
- "A nice, quiet city at the mountains."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Claremont
- Hotels in Claremont
- Transportation in Claremont
- Nightlife in Claremont
- Restaurants in Claremont
- Shopping in Claremont
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Claremont
- 12 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Claremont?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Claremont
Photos in ClaremontSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Claremont Intro, 12 reviews, 2 photos
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Pasadena Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Heidelberg Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 2 photos
- Seattle Intro, 2 photos
- Victoria Intro, 1 review, 1 photo