lgh hasn't come back to VirtualTourist in a while.
Meet other members!

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

sesudin's Profile Photo
sesudin Jun 14, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Jakarta to Bandung'. I appreciate your advice.

Roadquill's Profile Photo
Roadquill Apr 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Let me know if you have any questions on Pamplona. I have done it way too many times.... Karl

mostaque's Profile Photo
mostaque Jan 16, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Today is my last day in Istanbul. You get visa on arival much easier that in India.If guys stay in Sultanahmet area most places to visit are in walking distance. For your father you can get inexpensive taxi on every step of your way in most place of attraction and infront of any hotel or guest house in Sultanahmet area.Sultanahmed and most of Turkey is hilly. It may be difficult for your father to walk.Lots of inexpensive places are nicer than the expensive places. I am checking out of a place name Agora. Very nice. May is a nice time of the yr for temperature but kind of crowded. For youself. you may want to visit greek islands only about an hr boat ride. Now for me all were closed.Bring Euro and change in the airport or in the city = not that much different in rates.Visa fee they only take in Euro or $

tlaiyeen's Profile Photo
tlaiyeen Oct 9, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Thank you for your helpful reply. I heard from Brastagi one can see beautiful view point of Lake Toba. Some says no point staying at Parapat if you do not travel to Samosir island. Due to time factor and distance involve, can you:
Q1. Recommand a guesthouse or budget hotel (with email)at Brastagi, so that I can make reservation for 1 night room? I have no accommodation problem the second night at Medan.
Q2. Recommand a travel/transport agent (with email)for 2 days?
Your suggestions will very much be appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
Wishing you good health and happiness.
With best regard,

leics's Profile Photo
leics Mar 6, 2011 at 8:26 AM

Thank you! I hope you have a lovely trip! :-) J

putri_jogja's Profile Photo
putri_jogja Apr 20, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Hai.. salam kenal juga.. Hope my info abt ferry for Karimun Jawa is prety helpfull. Selamat jalan-jalan ya...

jasmine_ding's Profile Photo
jasmine_ding Sep 16, 2007 at 10:27 AM

Are you in China now? Hope you have a good trip.

boocik04's Profile Photo
boocik04 May 7, 2007 at 6:39 PM

thank you so much for your detailed information. you really helped me a lot... :-)

perseushermes's Profile Photo
perseushermes Dec 17, 2006 at 8:16 AM

Christmas Wishes to you. Happy Holidays and a New Year 2007.

The_Heart_Of_Worship Nov 3, 2006 at 3:16 AM

Thank you so much for nice Information..,,is there Airport in Bogor ?