"Tual - Southeast Maluku" Tual by DidiBeachBum

Tual Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 10 photos

South East Maluku

I read in Tamasya Magazine (Indonesian travel mag) about Maluku. That's how i found out about Tual. It's written on the mag that there's this amazingly gorgeous beach with sand as soft as flour. It has the softest sand in the world. So i think i have to prove that this is true and see it for myself. This Ngurbloat beach, is located in Kei Kecil Island, south eastern part of Maluku, with Tual as the capital city. I've always wanted to visit Maluku, it's definitely on my wish list. So i was determined if i go to Maluku, i have to Ngurbloat Beach!

Ngur Bloat

Fish is abundant and very cheap in South east Maluku :) yum yum

Difur Beach - Tual

There's plenty of beautiful beaches is Kei Kecil island... you'll never get bored :)

• In a nutshell:I left my footprints and my heart in Tual :)
  • Last visit to Tual: Aug 2006
  • Intro Updated Aug 10, 2012

• Jan 2, 2010 at 4:08 AM

Didi, I just traveled from Ambon to Tual Dec 15-19th, 2009. The beaches are the most beautiful I have ever seen. The snorkeling was only brief but beautiful. Tons of starfish! Small bamboo shade cabanas. So awesome! Great hideaway! Sangat luar biasa.

• tualborn's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2009 at 4:36 AM

Hi Didi, your photos of Kei Kecil are very nice. How did you get there, by boat? By plane? Where did you stay? Hotel? Friends? I want to go there from Miami , Florida, USA

• h4pp1's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2006 at 10:27 PM

aduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.....cantiiiiikkknya pantainya..........^O^.......aku mau ke maluku bulan ini, apakah kei dan kei kecil itu sama or beda ????

• hunwagner's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2006 at 7:13 AM

Nanti kalau mau bangun pages, lebih baik kesini (supaya bergabung): Kei Kecil Travel Guide

DidiBeachBum