"Tual - Southeast Maluku" Tual by DidiBeachBum
Tual Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 10 photos
I read in Tamasya Magazine (Indonesian travel mag) about Maluku. That's how i found out about Tual. It's written on the mag that there's this amazingly gorgeous beach with sand as soft as flour. It has the softest sand in the world. So i think i have to prove that this is true and see it for myself. This Ngurbloat beach, is located in Kei Kecil Island, south eastern part of Maluku, with Tual as the capital city. I've always wanted to visit Maluku, it's definitely on my wish list. So i was determined if i go to Maluku, i have to Ngurbloat Beach!
Fish is abundant and very cheap in South east Maluku :) yum yum
There's plenty of beautiful beaches is Kei Kecil island... you'll never get bored :)
- In a nutshell:I left my footprints and my heart in Tual :)
DidiBeachBum's Related Pages
Tual Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tual - Southeast Maluku"
- "We were in Luv!"
- "Tual - paradise?"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tual
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Tual?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tual
Top 10 Pages
- Suaka Margasatwa Ujungkulon Intro, 17 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pelabuhanratu Intro, 11 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Seribu Intro, 7 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pulau Flores Intro, 4 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Komodo Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pangandaran Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Bunaken Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Sumbawa Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Bandung Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Ujunggenteng Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue