"Small city on the lake in FYR Maccedonia" Star Dojran by rowo
Star Dojran Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 40 photos
If you come from Greek over the boarder to FYR Maccedonia it will be the first place you enter. In Summer it will be much more nice then these winter days.
The lake is located in the southeastern part of FYR Maccedonia at an elevation of 148 meters above sea level covering an overall area of 43,1 sq km. It is a shallow lake, with the deepest point being 10 meters. Dojran Lake was created by tectonic-volcanic formations during the Neogene Quarterly Period. Rich flora and fauna in and around the Lake, including 12 recorded endemic species of fauna an 15 fish species. Dojran Lake was made famous by its unique fishing style, when birds help direct the fish into nets.
rowo's Related Pages
Star Dojran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Old Dojran, New Dojran and Dojran Lake"
- "Small city on the lake in FYR Maccedonia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Star Dojran
- Hotels in Star Dojran
- Transportation in Star Dojran
- Restaurants in Star Dojran
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Star Dojran
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Star Dojran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Star Dojran
Photos in Star DojranSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Hamburg Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Bulgaria Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Varna Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Constanta Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Petrich Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Sandanski Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Riga Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Mannheim Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Burgas Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos